Tuesday, February 1, 2011

You Don't Know Me!

As a precursor, I want to let everyone know I'm not depressed, I just heard this term razorblade kisses and it sounded very poetic so I went with it, I didn't experience it myself nor will I ever, I know a few extremists maybe some of my friends will be frustrated that I wrote this, but the most favorite writers in history don't get that way be necessarily always being popular.


Razorblade kisses
And cold shower hugs
I'm addicted to sadness
Instead of to drugs

You may never see me
And I hope that you don't
You wont know how I'm feeling
Cause I'm all alone

Only I feel
The inner most part
Tucked down within me
Inside of my heart

I want to be Emo
And wear all black clothes
Listen to screamo
With words no one knows

It helps with my angst
To feel so upset
Instead of join gangs
I'd rather just sit

I do not do anything
Cause everything hurts
Nothing can help me
Except angry words...

BUT...

I want all my friends
Those who're concerned
To just let this pass
I'm not really hurt

I just felt like razorblade kiss
Needs to be
A poem in itself
And that all came to me

I'm really OK
No need to fret
I haven't hit bottom,
I haven't, not yet

We all have our down days
But the difference is
We all have our own ways
For dealing with it

You could be destructive
And sit there and stew
OR you could be productive
And change what you do

No comments:

Post a Comment